loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Sunday 9 March 2014

Water...


Gosh... Today I felt deeply sad for myself...

I were in my hometown, Melaka since yesterday...
In hometown @@ the water was so little...
If want to bath, wash plate or any else very hard,
because there were little drop of water...
Today morning there were no water... OMG...
The first thing I though was OMG NO WATER! HOW TO BATH!
But my grandmother and other said no water again...
Can't cook for we all... No water...
Scare no enough water to give us drink...
Ouch... After they finished the words...
I felt disappointed for myself...
What I though just now...
All just for myself...
I didn't think for the others...
But them think about me...
They scare I no enough water to drink...
Ahh... (╯﹏╰)
Why am I so selfish?

Then I felt so down so I went to sleep...
Don't know what time...
I heard they sad OMG GOT WATER ALREADY!!!
YEAHHHH!!! They seem so happy o.o...
That time I was blur, still no fully wake...
I say got water only mah need so happy?
Then I woke up...
Just now the words I said strike my mind...
How come I will say that o.o
huhu... I guess I am too lucky that my place have water...
So I don't know how importance the water is...
I don't know how to appreciate it....
But they were so unlucky...
Sometime the house no water at all...
They can't even bath or cook...
I am thinking how they live without water?
Maybe I just don't know how to save water...
Maybe I just an useless girl /.\

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment