loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Thursday 13 March 2014

=m= Hate ahh!...

讨厌啊!
Right now...
I am confuse...
I don't know what I am thinking about...
I don't know whether I do fall in love...
I don't know whether I do like the way he is...
Or I just like the part of him in my imagination...
I think about he was romantic...
I guess maybe these are the answer...
Maybe I just like him as a friend...
Not a lover type...

也许我只是一厢情愿...
I don't want make a fool of myself...
I don't want to be disappointed...
I don't want to feel sad...
I do got feeling maybe he no like me :3
I am sure!
So I don't want to think too much...
== But my damn brain can't stop!
It keep thinking zzz!
Shit ahhh!
I want ask him correctly but I can't...
I nervous o.o!!!
And I
Feel so stupid...
Suddenly ask people " Hey you, do you love me? " ==
Stupid right o.o?
I don't want to be call 自恋...
I know I am not a pretty girl!
So not need you to say...

When I discuss this to my friend...
She say must give myself a chance to be love...
But I am not sure we both suitable or not ==
zzz That guy is different...
I don't know what da heck he thinking about...
By the way ==
Last time I treat him very bad...
I say before " Even though there is no one else I also won't marry him "
@@ One more thing...
I am not a 自恋!
So I write this is just to renew my blog!
Don't think too much!
HE AND I WON'T BE TOGETHER BECAUSE HE NOT LIKE ME!
I am sure for that =3=

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment