loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Today story of my life #8

Well well well, hello everyone!!!
I gonna write yesterday story ( as yesterday I am too lazy to update :P )
Yesterday I went to driving test at Sungai Buloh~



I passed my driving test yesterday yeahhh ( I know it is a common life event for every humans )
But for me, it is the best experiences ever!!!

The night before yesterday was terrible because neighbor's dogs kept barking middle of the night and woke me up.
Arghhh, the weather also very hot, I kept sweating the whole night ( no air conditioner at my house T^T )
At 5.45am I headed to Pudu as we were told to gather before 7am.
I was so damn nervous LOL yesterday!
Thought yesterday morning gonna rain so I went there by car, but in the end mehh no rain.
On the way to Pudu my father wanted to go toilet ( lolol :3 )
Reached there at 6.10am, I was forced to eat nasi lemak because my father wanted to go that mamak's toilet.
He said they will angry if you use their toilet but you didn't buy anything from them ( == hai yo I scare stomach pain ahh )
Around 6.45am, I saw the girl who is with me during the undang exam.
We asked each other lots of question about driving things ( we had the same teacher )
At 7.30am, we haven't start moving because still got people haven't reach!
They said 7am had to reach here but still got people didn't on time ( ish ish :3 )
Around 7.50am we started to move, ohhh so nervous!
We reached there around 8.50am I guess, I told my name to the counter and she gave me a number.
I got number 86 lol ( at that time I was like omg so behind )
They called us to wait for awhile, about after 10 minutes they called us to register in front.
The first JPJ quite funny haha, he saw my IC and he asked 'how's your SPM?'
I was like what? ( my reaction quite big because I am too nervous that time )
I replied to him then he congrats me, when I was about to sit he shouted at me 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA'
That time I was like WHAT?! ( LOL that JPJ is funny XDD and raya ended quite long time ago! )
After registered, another people gave us short speech, told us what to do and don't.
They called motorcycle candidates first, then the 'ulangan' ones ( 'ulangan' is those who had failed last exam )
Around 10am, we auto candidates were called to do RPK.
They gave talks briefly then another JPJ called numbers.
Got three cars, each cars 2 people checked at the same time.
Very confusing because 6 peoples talked at the same time, I don't even know JPJ how to give marks for them.
When mine turn, I started from the back of the car.
I just labeled everything I had learned, but the JPJ didn't even look at me or listen to me.
I was so worried that what if I didn't say out loud, am I gonna pass?
After I finished he called me to sit there and wait ( I skipped RSM :3 )
I actually forgot to tell about my L license thing, so my friend told me that I missed one marks from there.
After that around 11am another JPJ called us to go to the ramp there and wait ( holy the weather that day HOT! )
My most fear would be the ramp!
We stood there under hot sun and waited our turn.
First person, passed.
Second person, also passed.
When third person, the girl was too nervous until she forgot to hit brake and the car moved too much to the front.
The JPJ shouted at her and called her to get out from the car ( that time everyone's heartbeat lub dub lub dub!! )
And next was my turn ( omg the nervousness, everyone looking at you D: )
Once I entered the car, I was kind of blank, dunno what to do ( way too nervous )
But I was able to calm down, took a deep deep breath.
OK wore safety belt, pulled down the hand brake, changed gear to D and slowly let go my brake.
I just do whatever my uncle taught me to, I was so scare the car cannot move up!
But yeah once I done I pulled up the hand brake, set to N, honked and hand up.
The JPJ say OK ( wowowo I didn't even know where my tires were that time )
Then slowly moved front again and yah my car moved up ( another OK from JPJ )
Next slowly moved to the front, then I reversed ( brummmmm the car was trying hard to move up )
Well it was hard for the car to go up because the road very smooth ( no frictional force :3 )
But yeah, the JPJ said OK! and I can go to the uphill side and wait.
Once I went down from the car, I saw the girl and the teachers thumbs up to me ( I feel so relieve :D )
Then I went to another side and waited for them to finish the ramp.
About 11.30am, the teacher gave another short speech.
A lot of cars parking in front of us ( !!! omg )
The JPJs called those manual candidates first, then some auto candidates too.
At first was the girl gonna do first, but then the teacher called her to wait, and changed to me ( OMG!!! )
He called me to go to the last auto car, once I reached there I looked at the car ( I was shocked )
It was my uncle's car!!!
I remember that blue steering wheel and the calendar!!!
I didn't expect my uncle's car would be at here because I thought that day he gonna teaches other student.
Once I entered, first thing to do was wore safety belt and air conditioner ( XDD too hot )
Oh my lucky me, the girls who were with me just now saw me inside uncle's car too shouted to me.
Isn't that uncle's car?! I also want to sit that car! ( haha XD I feel so comfortable! )
Then the exam began, manual cars went first.
I saw the cars went up and then went back down ( o.o ouch failed )
Some passed some failed ( uphill got two chances )
Once the JPJ called you to get down from the car means you can't move on to the next stage.
When my turn, I pressed the oil slowly until my side mirror reached the middle of the two poles I stopped.
I pulled hand brake, set to N, honked and hands up.
I am so nervous ( I didn't even look out and check where my wheels are )
JPJ looked at me and asked what number and I replied to him 86.
He say OK JALAN ( wowow which means I passed for the uphill )
Then I drove to the side parking area, had to wait because got people doing it.
For auto only got one side parking area, so I waited for quite some time ( my legs burning because the sunlight T^T )
I saw got one candidate, she didn't park the car on time and the JPJ called her to get out ( so scary :/ )
Then when my turn, I signaled before I entered and moved in front.
That time I felt like my car not straight enough ( I panicked for awhile LOL o.o!!! )
But then I don't care already I just continue drove the car like my uncle taught me.
Wualala I managed to park inside the box!
I honked and hands up once, JPJ didn't look at me so I honked twice.
He gave a signal and I continued and moved to the three points turn.
Well of course you have to remember to signal where you want to go if not they will minus marks.
Three points turn was the place where I always scolded by my uncle ( :3 because I always stopped more than three time )
I put my signal on, entered the three points turn and reversed ( everything so far so good )
Until I forgot to change my gear to D, I let go my brake and slightly backward ( oh shit JPJ watching me! )
The teachers beside quickly called me to drive out of the three points turn ( I was afraid I fail T^T )
Then I continued drove to S road and then moved to the Z road ( no mistake )
After finished, I drove back to the place where I started.
I heard those girls said so fast you finished ( lolol XD )
I went down of my car and went to JPJ ( JPJ sat under the tent at the middle exam place )
I greeted to him and he called me to sign my name and my IC ( I saw LULUS yeahh )
72/90 counted pass ( I got 80+ )
He will give your form and you must head to counter and wait for second test.
I checked my form closely, checked where I did wrong.
Three points turn GAGAL minus 7 marks ( that yeah I know that )
The way I held steering wheel minus 1 mark ( I dunno how to hold steering wheel right D: )
Honked twice minus 1 mark ( wait what?! I honked twice also minus mark )
During the exam, no one gonna tell you where to go, you must remember during the practice time.
And always wear safety belt and indicate where you want to go
Around 12.30pm, my number was called again and I headed to another auto car.
On the road test, you must do the RSM before you start your car, if not GAGAL.
I simply did it because when I doing my RSM halfway the JPJ called me to start.
Then I put on my signal made a U-turn and headed out the centre.
Once I was on the road, I was about to change to the left lane but the JPJ scolded me.
She said X PAYAH TUKAR, JALAN LANE INI, CEPAT ( LOL JPJ so fierce T^T I am scare!!! )
She made me so nervous until I accidentally put the wrong signal and she said APA NI SIGNAL PUN SALAH.
So rude ahh the JPJ ( T^T like I had owe her money or what lol )
Once I entered the taman, I asked her where to go, route 1 or route 2?
She said SINI U-TURN DAH ( o.o what? lol so simply ehh the JPJ, well we must follow JPJ words! )
After finished I parked my car nicely and she gave me back my form and I sent it to the counter.
I only minus 1 mark for the wrong signal other than that no mistake ( so I passed everything in one round )
I finished around 1pm and I waited for the other girls...
After my turn on the road, the test stopped for like 2 hours lol ( because JPJs' lunch time )
No wonder she simply called me to go fast fast.
I finished my test way too early, I waited and waited until I fall asleep...
Then the other girls came, some of them had failed for the uphill and some of them passed.
Once you failed at uphill, GAGAL SERTA MERTA ( feel sorry for them but still can retake no worries! good luck )
We chatted along the way, I told them how's the on the road test.
Then we talked about during our practice with uncle ( lol very funny :3 )
One of the girls said, my uncle asked me whether I got boyfriend or not, same age with uncle's son, try get along la.
LOL seriously?! ( but she and uncle's son same school so no wonder he asked like that LOL )
Another girls said during her practice, uncle sliced apple half way dropped his apple, he kept searching the apple but can't.
LOL imagine the scene ( hahaha! )
They shared a lot of funny moments with uncle ( so funny XD )
Uncle and I seldom talk, we only listened to the radio ( dunno what to talk, huhu admire them can get along well with uncle )
Once JPJs finished their lunch, they quite strict somehow ( they asked to do full route, lucky me :3 )
I waited for all of them finished their test, around 5.30pm we went back home by bus ( stupid bus no air conditioner )
Sweating the whole 1 hour in the bus ( doing sauna! ) 
The bus didn't stop at our centre ( == had to walk so far bruhhh )
I paid rm80 for the P license then I went back home by train ( I always went back at peak hours and the train full )
Once I reached home I was happy to death because I passed for the first attempt hahahah <3
That day would be my luckiest day ever!!! <3
Exam that day, we must let go our ego, control our temper and be as courtesy as we can lol, if not fail!!!

I really really have a lot of funs this few months :)
Thanks so much uncle for teaching me lol ( so that I won't need to see the JPJ's face anymore )
Phew such a long post!

No comments:

Post a Comment