loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Friday 8 April 2016

Today story of my life #7 part 1

Morning!
It is rare for me to wake up that early on my on without my alarm.
This few days been busying finding old photos, I scrolled deep inside my google drive lol ( memoriesssss )
It was pretty fun and cool days back then.
Hang out with school friends, tuition friends and teachers, such precious memories~
Today is one of my friend's birthday, happy birthday to you :3
During scrolling old photos I found a photo of her, she was sleeping during the 'jamuan kelas'.
I remember that we don't really like to mix with others and we don't join any school activities back then.
We talked a lot of stupid stuffs last time lol.
Until form 3 she moved to her new house and changed school, seldom talk to each other ( ~.~ )
Anyway have a great birthday to you.

I recently clicked on some scary GIF and now it makes me so scare all the time.
It about face swap GIF, the girl face swap with a ghost behind her.
Seriously disturbing GIF, my bro started to work yesterday and I am alone in the house.
I am scare lol what if suddenly got jump scare ( ahhh!!! D: )
Actually there was a cat yesterday scare the hell out of me, suddenly it entered my house and stared at me ( shit! )
The cat some more black colour, it eyes boom! ( damnnnn )
Ok enough of the craps, later on I got 6 hours of training driving.
Don't really know what gonna happen later, I am curious and nervous!
Go prepare first~

To be continue!!! ( lazy to check grammar D: rushing! )

No comments:

Post a Comment