loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Saturday 22 February 2014

Today diary...

Hehe... Last time my friend tells me before that want to know what had happen on that day, she want all the details... How could I remember lol... I yesterday ate what I also forget already... So today I want write down my diary as point form... :D


#6 morning wake up  #prepare for school  #dad got exam so early go school  #take away nasi lemak  #school bell ring  #went to class  #do homework  #PSK class fun  #cleaning class no teach  #BC class relax  #teacher in class late  #I don't understand BC  #BM relief  #Ho yeah!  #do nothing  #break time  #eat nugget  #MT class best ever  #start interest add-math  #understand teacher teaching  #BIO == no way  #no mood to study BIO  #boring  #after school  #stay back school  #company Kogilawani  #learn add-math  #back home  #eat lunch  #as usual  #take away food  #tired  #sleep 3 hours  #wake up eat dinner  #lucky not take away food  #prepare to tuition  #KIM class  #hate tuition  #but I feel ok  #very fun  #everyone telling jokes  #back home  #eat snack  #play bro's computer  #剑灵  #best game ever  #graphic so high  #look so real  #play awhile my bro calls  #he delete my account  #sad  #he tell me "you go buy own computer"  #boring  #open old computer  #SDO  #so long no play  #my bro angry  #wifi too slow  #argue with him  #beh song  #play random song  #alone  #epic fail  #game over  #go play with other people  #lose  #all hard song  #zhou da xia there  #hurt my hands  #cannot play at all  #give up  #writing blog  #prepare to sleep  #sleep...

== suck diary ever I had write... so confuse haha... but never mind I understand enough ^^


End :3

No comments:

Post a Comment