loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Sunday 6 January 2019

2 days left

2 days left and my final for sem 1 finish!
Then I will be out of this misery D:
Leaving 'Crop Production System' and 'Anatomy & Physiology I' papers!
Technically I don't really understand much about CPS because it is more towards marketing @@
Totally new stuff to me but it is awesome to know how to do business.
Thanks god I got slightly idea of how business work through my extra-curriculum.

And oh my gosh, I can't explain how tough this is for me.
The countdown-ing for the final and refraining yourself from distractions.
There is so much distractions going on and your brain have to fight all that!
The worst is that you found a game that you love to play and you wish to play but you can't!
Damn it, that is so torturing!
Funny stuff, I just realized something.
Recently my hostel's Wifi blocked Steam!
I don't know if I should thanks them or curse them LOL...
But that doesn't stop me from watching YouTube.
Although it is slow but still ahhhh stupid fingers!
I found out a new science channel which is super awesome, it is called 'SmarterEveryday'.
Seriously this channel is amazing, the contents in it are superb.
I learned something about how pupa is formed.
You see guys, I always think it was the caterpillar that produced the silks and covered itself.
But no, it is not like that.
Caterpillar just like snake, you know snake changed their skin once awhile?
Yes, that's right.
Caterpillar split itself, wiggled it out and boom!
Becoming a pupa!
I just know it and it is so blizzard! 
There are a lot more science stuffs in it that is worth to watch.
Well, I just can't wait to finish my final...
I am procrastinating again!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment