loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Sunday 27 January 2019

Escaping is my forte~

What's up world...
Jeez, another day have passed.
My holiday is running low huhu T^T
People have been asking me what have I done during the holiday.
It is a very embarrassing question because all I did was just gaming and chatting with people.

Gaming is the moment that I can escape from reality...
I stopped being an avid gamer since secondary school and now I am back again >///<
It is been a long time I didn't feel so excited to play for a long time.
I missed those good old days, really...
I still hope that our time could stop at that moment.
But memories remained as memories :)

I am so excited for every weekend this time because I get to play with Mr A!
Thanks for recommend me that game hah!
However, I still feel bad that our co-op went so terrible wrong every weekend.
A simple heist that took hours to complete.
There is one very worst moment is when we played for 6h straight cooking meths,
Then last minute BOOM, I blew up the lab because I accidentally put the wrong ingredient at the last minute huhu...
A wonderful night game ruined by me as I am such a noob T^T
I can see your frustration lol but you still remain chill which make me more guilty D: 
I feel slightly scare that one day you might stop playing and move on just like those good old days.
3 years of playing that game, if I were you, I would get bored too...
Well, it is just a matter of time, I shall cherish this moment.
I wish to get as pro as soon as I can to make you proud!
Thanks for wasting the whole weekend night time playing with a noob like me :)
At the same time, I met some "wankers" in PD2 too.
They were so fucked up funny dirty minded fella I ever met @@
Okay, just let you know that actually I am not a very good good girl.
I am not that holy minded angel or something.
I am as fucked up dirty physically and mentally as others haha (in virtual life)
Throwback the time when my friends and I talked a bunch of dirty jokes and stories.
I missed it so much!
Too bad I didn't record all the session during the game play.
They were so wrong in many ways haha!

Other than gaming all night without sleeping, of course I spent some time to have a chat with people.
I have been trying to adjust my bad habit by not ignoring my phone.
Still trying hard but at least I won't take weeks to reply now...
Thanks to you sohai, your words are always the one that I take it seriously :)
I don't know why but it happens since the day we met.
Recently I spent some of my leisure time talking with people that are closed to stranger to me.
For example, I spent time in VRChat and have a talk with random people from all over the world.
Some are funny but some are super weird...
However, I am still not used to talking so most of the time I muted.
Oh I have a very insightful talk with my cousin last week.
I am quite shocked that he asked me whether I want to have a breakfast with him.
From what I know, all of them were avoiding me since younger time because I am the only girl in the house.
Grandma said maybe because they were shy so they tend to run away from me.
So, I was indeed happy and surprised by his sudden invitation.
Of course, I thought it will be awkward because we never talked before...
Surprisingly there is no awkwardness at all.
I know my cousins were all smart ass but I never realized he was a genius @@!
I asked about what he was taking during his Master and Degree.
Before that, I only know that he was taking Mathematics but I dunno what type of Mathematics he was referring to.
I guess he was learning a bunch of algorithm and indices and apply it to real life.
It is so awesome that he could write a program for the machines.
So that those machines will notify and fix the problem when something is wrong.
A lot to explain in here, but all I know is that it is super genius because you write something from scratch!
I have a lot of argumentative topics at that moment and he could just debate me with facts and logic.
You will know how I feel when you have a talk with real intellectuals.
That day indeed I have a pleasant breakfast ever.
Yesterday night, I followed my brother to a restaurant and have another chat with his friend.
His friend doesn't look old at all but he is already 40.
I have to say, it is good to have a talk with older and experienced people once awhile.
Because sometimes those people might share useful experience with you...

Ish I am rambling more than I expected...
I think I have digressed from what I wanna share today.
Nevermind maybe next post :<
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment