loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 31 December 2018

Last post of 2018 :D

It is bloody 31st December 2018 today!
Hurray, first day of having my final test.
What a great way to end 2018 :3
The test doesn't come out what I have read so hmm just YOLO~
I know I am procrastinating and not studying for my final huhu... 
I shall go ASAP after finish writing this haha!
An end is equal to the beginning of a start.
Let the good one be the memories and the bad one be the histories. 
So much happened in 2018 and pardon me for my mistakes if I have done something bad.
I know I am not a very good person.
I have hurt a lot of people's feeling with my own foolishness and selfishness.
But I guess it is all the best for those who left me.
You know why? Because you guys won't get hurt by me anymore in the future.
I just hope everyone is doing just fine.
If you don't want to get hurt by me, I must say, just stay away from me.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
This is serious because sometime I can be a cold-hearted person @@... 


Out of topic, I would like to set my own 2019 new year resolution soon! (not now)
Definitely don't want to waste any year without accomplishing anything.
At least this year I have accomplished quite a number of achievements :)
Really proud of myself XD
     -   Went to Melaka with friends at 13th/14th January 2018
     -   Last day of working at 31st May 2018
     -   Bought a laptop by using own money at 10th June 2018
     -   First day of being a university student at 2nd September 2018
     -   Went to Skytrex Adventure Shah Alam at 4th November 2018
     -   Went to Seri Perlis 2 for 3 days 2 nights Program Anak Angkat at 9th/10th/11st November 2018
     -   Took part in Pesta Tang Lung 2018 event as a dancer at 22nd November 2018
     -   Went to MAHA 2018 at MAEPS UPM at 30th November 2018 

Hereby I wish (early) to everyone Happy New Year and hope everyone will do even better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment