loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Oh yeah :)

Oh gosh, yes guys!
Finals ended smoothly, although some part of my body barely survive during the exam.
Some of the exam almost made my heart stopped for awhile.
Especially the CPS, "State 3 types of marketing channel." but the marks given is 8 marks...
It is suppose to be short answer and there is a lot similar question like that which is very confusing.
You don't know if you should write more or less with the limited time given.
LOL funny short answer questions...
My right hand and my brain cells, good job guys.
You guys did it at last~
I am glad that today is the last paper because I feel terribly sick.
I couldn't recall the last time I have sick episode.
Almost forget how it feels to be sick @@...
It feels suck...
Your head hurt and your body just don't want to move a inch.
It feels so heavy.
I guess maybe because of the room that I entered during CPS exam.
It is so cold that my hand almost frost completely.
I never expect the hall to be that cold because it is always hot during lecture class.
Other than that I was unable to sleep well for like the whole final week.
It is not that because of burning midnight oil, I never do such thing.
Sleep is very important, it makes you feel fresh.
It is just I can't sleep for the past few weeks.
I was spinning and tossing myself, keep telling myself "go to sleep bruhh".
I keep doing that until the alarm goes off, then I realized "fuck it is morning already".
I guess my body just couldn't cope it anymore, how many sleepless night.
This continuous sleepless night never happened to me thoo...
Mostly it is just few days but this is another new level.
Wow...
My body feel terrible but well I am still happy because I can finally rest myself :)
Should I head back to sleep?
I tried but I still can't sleep.
Here I am haha...
Ciao see you guys around soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment