loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Sunday 27 January 2019

Silly experiment

Just finished jogging...
Did I ever mentioned that I jog when I have a terrible mood?
Yeah actually there are many stuffs in my mind now which are very troubling...
   Family stuffs...
   Relationship stuffs...
   Personal stuffs...
Maybe some other days I will write about it (or maybe not)
Plus damn it my body, it is getting rusty @..@
I can't even run full force just now.

I noticed people love to binge drinking beer when they are sad.
Especially some people that I know.
So I thought: "Why not a can of beer tonight?"
Right after having a chat with bro's friend yesterday night, we went to 7-11 to get our beer.
My bro recommend me a can of Blanc.
Technically it is just 5% of alcohol, I just wanna test it out how does it will feel after that.
Funny eh?
I know I am silly but I am in a mood to try it out since I never really drink a can of beer yet.

Conclusion, drinking beer in the middle of the night isn't that bad.
However, it is still not my cup of tea, it does have a weird taste that I couldn't describe...
Heart beating pretty fast for the whole day today, not sure it is from the alcohol or my recent sleeping pattern...
It also does something to my brain, it was like stopping some of my brain cells, preventing them from interpreting further.
Yeah, I guess that is what everyone wants it isn't?
To stop thinking about everything and get drunk.
Well, I dunno about others but that is what I feel for just a can of beer...
I still don't know my beer tolerance yet, I don't think I want to know lol...
I got a feeling that I will have a very bad beer tolerance T^T
It is very contradicting because I am not sure if I like that feeling or hate it.
Because some part of me wanted to stop thinking for awhile but some part of me is still trying to focus.
Playing serious co-op game while drinking is a very bad idea guys, don't try it :3
One thing I love is that it does help me sleep well yesterday night, I got sleepy right away.
However, you might feel shit in the next afternoon/evening for a moment...
Drinking beer isn't solving anything guys...
Shake my head because the problems are still there...
I am pretty talkative today aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment