loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Friday 4 March 2016

Today story of my life #2

HELLO!
Today was a long long day! ( hmm I should say yesterday because it is already pass midnight xDD )
Yesterday was my big day as I am going to take my exam result ( damn nervous D: )
I woke up quite early yesterday but then everything went wrong before going out ( arghhh == )
My bag I was going to wear it went missing in action ( stupid D: )
Then when I entered the car my hair got stucked on the door ( arghhhhhh )
Actually I almost cried because everything went so wrong before getting my result ( I thought something bad would happen )
On the way to my school got a lot of assholes who dunno how to drive driving recklessly on the road ( == )
That time I felt even more scare huhu.
I heard the result come out on 10am so I reached there 9.40am something.
Then they told me 10.30am the result come out ( I knew it will be late )
Then around 11am the so called VIP arrived ( more late than I expected )
They bla bla bla for few minutes and finally the result was up!
Then wualalla I got my result ( feel the burden finally vanished )
But one stupid thing happen was when my name was called my leg just went numb D: ( just at that right moment! )
And I walked like a zombie today D: ( SHIT it was so embarrassing ) 

After taking my result I went back home and my brother brought KFC for me ( my love <3 )
Then after rest for awhile I prepared to go to learn driving!
I was so scare tho because it was my first time driving and I never touch driver sit before.
He brought me go to a park that I never went before.
He then taught me all parts of the car ( stupid they added one exam for just telling all the car parts )
Then the routine before driving, what we should check first before start driving.
My uncle say "sibeh sien one, can practice at home one lak" *yawn*. ( Very funny xDD ) 
After that OMG the most exciting part which was DRIVING TIME.
At first I thought going to some place that has no car or people.
But then he brought me to road side and say "come drive"
I was like WTF?! SO MANY CARS OUT THERE?! AND AND I AM JUST A NEWBIE ( later accident how!!! )
Seriously I was very scare at first because scare I bang other people's car D:
But then this uncle is awesome!
He is so patient, kind and he didn't even mad on me if I do stupid mistake. ( <3 sweet! )

First he told me to turn right but then I turn to left ( that time he say noooooo! XD )
Then he say go straight but I go and turn left ( nooooooo for second time and what the hell am I doing that time D: )
I did make a lot of mistake ah today ( so stupid ah D: )
But every mistake I have done he will try to explain to me and adjust for me nicely ( sweet! )
And for the first time I drive the car went back to the driving centre ( wow!!! )
Most sweet thing that uncle told me was ”you're good ah first time driving can drive back" ( I hope I didn't scare him today )
I sounded pro but mehh, actually I only drive 20-30km/h. ( don't laugh D: )
Another embarrassing stuff happen was I reached there but I dunno where the heck is the counter D: ( how stupid am I )

After finished learn driving I went to dinner with my father :D ( as always )
One word to describe the dinner, HECTIC!
The karaoke was arghhh BOOM BOOM BOOM so loud.
Then some people got drunk already and they fight. ( use glass cup fight D: someone call police please )
But other than that yeah the food is superb ( <3 SUPERB )

It was a long long day D:
I am freaky tired but so happy on the same time :P
Better off right here, so late already!
Night~

End!

No comments:

Post a Comment