loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Today story of my life #4

Yoooyoo what's up :P
I am so damn hyper today ( keep grinning the whole day LOL )
Maybe because last two days I got to see my favorite asmrtist's face ( he is so perfect ahhh -screaming- ><!!! )
Special video indeed, I can't stop thinking about that ( too bad he deleted the video )
I thought wanna sleep early yesterday so I went to listen his 'ramble for sleep' video.
But then I can't sleep at all because he is way too funny in the end of the video LOL.
"Go to sleep, I count to 10. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 6, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...." ( he repeated six for few times LOL )
"I call you to sleep why don't you sleep, you bastard."
"Go dream about murder or whatever you want gooo, pleaseee just go to sleeppppppp" 
LOL can't stop laughing yesterday night ( the way he talks is too cute!!! )
Plus he made me so hungry as he was eating nuts and cupcakes while recording ( kept saying the cupcakes are delicious )
Damn I am too obsess about him ( can't help it XD )
But sadly he is off to somewhere and maybe can't upload any video huhu.
Anyway all the best for him~

Ok let's talk about today~
Today is great!
Have good mood yeah~
Went to driving lesson for the third time.
Went there so early today too but unlike last time.
At least today I am feeling great!
My father accompanied me for awhile, we had Roti Canai and he ordered for me a Teh Tarik~
After he finished eating he straight away left me huhu.
Then I waited at mamak and read some creepypasta stories until 8am ( love how they wrote those creepy stories, amazing )
During driving lesson everything moved smoothly ( drive like a boss haha XD )
Today I learned how to side parking, three points turn and U-turn.
So cool, I didn't expect I can drive so well thoooo ( hahaha XD )
There is a formula for side parking, all we need are follow the formula and wualala, you will make it.
For three points turn, uncle said most people failed this part ( the examiners are very strict at this part )
Need to move a 'T' and stop before the line on each points.
But only can stop for three times, if you stop more than three times, you failllllllll ( hope I won't fail D: )
I am not good in explaining XD google up if you don't understand.
Had a lot of fun today driving hurray~
After finished, I waited for my father to fetch me home.
But he made me waited for 2 hours at there ( my uncle finished teach other people, I still haven't back home :< )
I said I can go back home with LRT but then he insisted to fetch me home ( 2 hours of waitinggggg )
One thing I really don't understand is why the people at there are so weird?
Suddenly talked to me but I don't really understand what they were talking about.
I just stood there waiting for my father, I don't understand why they had to looked at me so intense ( creepy thooo D: )

Nothing much happen afterwards~
Only playing phone games ( Clash of clans and Summoners War )
Wasted for the whole day writing this ( damn seriously need to improve my English grammar, rechecked for so many time )

End~

No comments:

Post a Comment