loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Today story of my life #5

Yooooo~
Today is my forth time learn driving ( yeah very fun XD )
Still left 8 hours of learning with uncle then exam ( huhu gonna miss uncle and I am scare I fail T^T )
After sunny for few days and finally today raining ( phewww cool weather )
Last few days was like being in the oven or microwave, 37 degree Celsius ( hot until can cook an eggs )
Morning as usual, I went to the parking lot place to learn some new driving skill.
Today I learned how to drive in Z line.
At first uncle was explaining about how the Z line was ( sound so complicated o.o )
But then it is easy as long you follow the steps.
First, you need to drive until you see the cone parallel to your shoulders.
Then, quickly turn your steering wheel to the right until the end and move slowly.
Move until your car is straight then you turn the steering wheel to the other side until the end and move again ( easy )
During the lesson, there were so many distractions.
People were moving around, some car parked at the place I was practicing.
Then the other car blocked my way.
It is an open space that why so many distractions.
The funny part was got one car parked at there for few minutes.
Then my uncle called me to practice side parking because the space was taken.
He prepared the cones for side parking.
Then right after he placed the cones the car went off.
He was like WHUT?! I just placed the stuffs and you left?! ( so funny XD haha )
Ok, after finish learned Z thing.
I headed to a place quite secret ( not that secret, I mean private place haha )
I learned something ( errmmm I don't really know what its name because it is a new test for auto driver )
We had to up the hill and the two front wheels must stop right on top of the hill ( in the line given )
The front wheels must right in the line in order to pass ( need to control the speed )
If you follow what your teacher had said then it will be easy.
Today I only learned these two skills, I still left one more parking skills that I haven't learn I guess?
I almost bang a motorcyclist today huhu T^T ( I mean not really bang, is almost )
That motor way too fast at the corner, I did saw him but I didn't expect he rushed straight to me ( gg D: )
The place I learned my driving is very jam ( so many cars huhu my legs tired )
Finished learning I had to wait my father again for 2 hours because he got duty today ( arghhh damn! )

Everything end quite normal today hmm, nothing special.
Although I still don't like the people at Pudu, very scary and weird... ( I mean some people lakk ><! )
That's all for today story.

No comments:

Post a Comment