loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Today story of my life #3

Hello world~
What a wonderful day ( although is a bit of hot out there )
Have a "date" with my friend today ( a fake date haha xDD )
First of all I am truly sorry to my three buddies who asked me out but I said I can't go out.
And I will inform them when I can go out ( but I didn't D: )
Not ready to go out with the person I never meet before and boys especially ( please no offense D: )
I know it is only a friendly meeting, I just can't.
First I never hang out with boys before and second my parents will be crazy if they know I am hanging out with boys.
Definitely they will ask many questions ( D: I don't want that )
In case if you are reading this, I am sorry~
Maybe we can meet up next time ( maybe :P since we friends about 4 years tho )

Funny thing had happened this morning.
We always go Time Square together but then today I fucked up ( sorry I dunno what word to use xDD )
I thought I went to the front of the train and prepared to meet up with my friend today at another train station.
But then I dunno why I entered the back of the train.
When I realised it was too late xDD
I wanted to go out of the train but I scared she had entered the train ( seem I already SMS her that I am in the train )
But she didn't read my message and the train passed by.
Saw she sitting there at the train station alone ( LOL xDD )
So she had to sit another train but then she was called to change to another train ( maybe the train got problem )
Too many obstacles for us to meet up D:

After so many funny things had happened, we finally meet up.
We brought movie ticket first :D ( Zootopia~ )
Actually I was kind of worry because I am scare if my friend doesn't like to watch cartoon D:
Because mostly people think cartoon is for kids and it is boring. ( huhu )
Our show was on 1.40pm so we went to the arcade as usual~ ( PIU and basketball )
My friend got high score for basketball ( geng D: 321 )
After playing for awhile we went to eat Sushi King :D ( got promotion today all sushi rm3.18 yeah~ )
Sushi always is my favorite ( especially Unagi and the Ebiko <3 )
Then we went back to arcade and play again ( this is how we spend our time xDD ) 
We played for few round dancing machine and headed to 10th floor for the movie~
It creep-ed me out at first because it was dark and cold and there was no people ( ghost D: )
I didn't expect so less people watch this movie D: ( but who care? )
It is amazing, meaningful and awesome movie.
I am pretty amaze by how they worked so hard on the animation and the characters.
The voices, the face expressions, actions, everything are so perfect :O ( I really love animators -applause- )
I don't want to be a spoiler, but there was a plot twist behind xDD ( which movie doesn't have plot twist? haha )
After the show all the fun time came to the end ( huhu )

Right now is still early for me ( I don't really sleep so early because I am an owl O.O )
My friend just told me a youtube channel and it is so funny!
Why in the world I didn't know that earlier D:
It calls Ownage Prankshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxOGHW-aqciBe5Wjq8ltzOg ] 
All about prank calls xDD
Ok off right here because I am going to continue watch the videos and then go sleep~

End~

No comments:

Post a Comment