loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Friday 28 December 2018

This is bad...

What's up guys...
Okay, I got a very big problem now and I need to get over it ASAP.
Panicked mode in 3, 2, 1 and...

OMG FINAL IS COMING!!!
I MEAN 'COMING' IS JUST ABOUT 3 DAYS LEFT!!!
AND WORST OF ALL I CAN'T FOCUS WITH SO MUCH DISTRACTION!!!

First of all, I am so addicted to Payday 2 in steam and I just can't stop playing it.
It is a heist co-op game and damn it is such a good game!!!
You get to do crime in PD2, such intriguing and thrilling! 
I love thrilling stuff!!!
Don't Starve Together is also another good game that I got it from Mr. A as Christmas gift.
It is a survival game just like the one in DOTA!
Thanks so much for the gift but damn WRONG TIMING BRUHH!!!
I blame you on that D:
Just kidding, thanks a bunch anyways.
I just feel guilty for not getting any gift for Mr. A @@...
I should really get something in the future hmm...

Another huge distraction is WEBTOON!
Gosh kill me, why I have to click on Webtoon at this study week!!!
SEE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, FINGER! (chop finger)
I can't believe my favourite Webtoon <Super Secret> has almost ended after 1 year I subscribing it.
It feels like I am growing up with the characters in it.
Does Jasmine remember Johan at the end?!
Why Johan have to erase Jasmine's memory in the first place?!
AHHH such a cliffhanger!!! x1
And why both MCs in <A good day to be a dog> won't just tell each other the truth?!
They freaking love each other!!!
Another freaking cliffhanger!!! x2
And why Paris the dummy in <The Dummy's Dummy> look so sassy and smoking hot?!
Paris getting hotter and hotter every chapter and I can't take it >///<!!!
Why it has to stop at the crucial moment again?!
CLIFFHANGER!!! x3

I AM PANICKING!!!
I AM HYPERVENTILATING!!!
I BARELY TOUCH MY BOOK MORE THAN 10 MINS!!!
HALP!!!
IMMA GONNA CRY IN THE CORNER RIGHT NOW...

HUHHUU huuuuh, okay deep breathe D:
Don't panic and calm the fuck down!!! (shake my head)
Yeap...
I think that's all...
Please end this upcoming week ASAP...

Pardon me for being weird :3
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment