loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Christmas

Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas~
Today is Christmas Day.
However, my post is not about happy stuff.
Don't read further unless you are feeling shit as I do @@.
I don't want to be your party pooper.

As usual, I never get to celebrate this day.
I tried to get some Christmas hat last Sunday but funny thing is, all sold out.
Thought of getting a Christmas hat so it feel like 'hey I am celebrating Christmas'.
But nahh, I didn't manage to get it in the end.
Of course, today I am alone in this "empty house" of mine.
Well technically, it is not empty but it feels like it is empty.
It is my own fault that I am alone.
Because I chose this path myself.
I chose not to interact with people again.
Well because I deserved it.
It is my problem that I don't know how to solve it...
Anyways I can't wait to go back to my hostel as soon as possible.
Personally I don't really love going back to home.
People might say I have lost my mind for going back hostel so soon but that is it.
I just don't like being in this house, this house always give off negative energy.
People that don't keep his promises.
People that don't know how to help herself.
And lastly people that started all these problems.
Well, I tried to help but I am sick of sticking my nose at theirs business anymore.
So I stopped caring about it.
You asked why am I not trying harder to solve it?
Why should I?
Why should I need to solve problems that are beyond repair?
They made me do this okay...

     Who always shut me up when I got question to ask?
          They.
     Who solved all of my problems?
          A friend of mine and myself.
     Who listened to me when I gave my solution to the problems?
          No one.

I just can't wait to get the hell out of here.
Toxic house @@...
I noticed they have changed their attitude and trying to pay back their mistakes.
But sorry, I don't think I am able go back where we all started...
My heart is broken that I don't think if it can feel anything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment