loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 27 August 2018

The game is on!

Oh ma god.
To be honest, I didn't expect time tik tok so fast!
It is freaky end of the August and I have to enter local university on 2 September.
Holy shiet D:
I am so nervous because I have been slacked for like around 4 months?
Watching TV and playing games for the past 4 months without touching any academic related books.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh plus I have to stay at the university's campus for the first semester.
Imagining it makes me scare!!!
How am I going to survive without my husband (my bed)!
Furthermore, I have to share toilet with a bunch of people.
Oh no don't get me wrong, it is just that I don't like sharing = =
Where is the privacy?!
What if there is no freaky TV or Wi-Fi, how?!
Huhu everyone says university life is awesome and fun.
I hope I will feel the same.
But I am also excited for the activities hahah.
I heard there can learn how to ride a horse.
I guess I am going to gain a new hobby?
I want to play as much activities as I can!!!
LOL if only my time allowed me to do so XD
It seems that I am the only Chinese in the class.
Back to old secondary school time, when majority of the students are Muslim.
Slightly scare what if they gang up and avoid me like those Malaysian drama LOL?
I really should reduce my drama dose, think too much.

Anyways, it is a new start.
Things that I want to change are:
I have to be alert, attentive and productive.
I should learn what lecturers and tutors have taught.
I have to work hard and study smart so that I could get scholarship to pay off the debts.
I have to be more confident so that I can score well in public speaking.
LOL I dunno if it will work if I wrote it here but just do it anyways!
To the future me, yes you can do it.
Just believe in yourself.
Be the best!
Ciao~

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Bahh !! Belive in urself !! The tougher it comes, the tougher it Goes !! I will support U !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, good luck to you too lol! Unexpectedly got a comment XD

      Delete