loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Ohh :(

Hello folks~
Well, the result is up.
The result out at 12p.m. but I waited until 12.30p.m. then check, because I was not ready...
First, I searched up the website but the server down...
Then I used some old fashion way which is SMS.
It works every time during the server down.
However, no reply as well.
So I end up searching one my local university website.

MAKLUMAN

SEMAKAN TAWARAN bagi IJAZAH boleh dibuat mulai 02/08/2018 04:00 PM hingga 02/09/2018 11:55 PM

Damn 2 August?
Next local university website!
I typed in my IC number and boom!

Dukacita, permohonan anda tidak berjaya.

Damn I was like dafuq?!
Not even 1 course out of 5?
I literally cried ;_;
Then I almost gave up.
After that, someone called me.
I left my phone at living room but I didn't expect my dad went and picked it up.
Argh! 
It is from Water and I got zero mood in talking with anyone so basically I gave him a halfheartedly response.
He got it and ended the call...
My bad, I really suck at controlling my emotion sometime.
So after that half hours, SMS got something.
"Tahniah, anda berjaya ditawarkan program PG32 di UPM. Layari laman web UA berkaitan untuk surat tawaran."
Okay...?
Quickly searched up what is PG32 :3 
However, I am slightly disappointed for not getting my first choice, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
Instead of getting that, I got my 7th choice which is Bachelor of Animal Science...
Well, I totally jinx myself by saying that I will definitely got the 7th choice.
Here I am with an offer of that course :3
Damn, intuition sometime can be a bitch too.
What's now?
Hmm... 
I am kinda clueless about the course I am getting...
First, I was like okay? 
At least got a course right? 
Should be happy!
Parents said hey got an offer, just do your best if you think this is what you want.
However, my dad's family side kinda disapprove of doing animal husbandry course.
No future prospect it seems. 
Still considering until just now...
The more I tried to understand about the course, the more I feel sick about it...
Why you ask?
Here's the reason:
You will be learning how to handle animals such as chickens, cows, goats, pigs and much more.
How you will take care them, make sure their hygiene and their nutrition. 
Okay sound interesting...
You will learn how to milk the cow.
Okay sound fun...
Then one part where you will how to slaughter them for livestock.
OH NO!
I totally missed out this part when I selected this.
You see, the purpose I am choosing Veterinary because I want to save them.
But right now, I am going to learn how to feed them, take care of them.
Let them become fat and juicy.
Lastly slaughter them!?
Because we human eat those to survive.
OH NO!
Sound so sick to me!
I don't think I can do this...
It is not that I am scare of blood or anything else.
The point is where you took care of them and gave them hope that life is great.
Then lastly scarified them?!
No this is wrong in many ways.
After eating chickens and lambs for like 20 years, I just realized how cruel is it?
Shame on me!
I am slightly headache @@
What should I do next?!
I am slightly panic but not much yet!
Dude, I am trying hard to find out all the details about Animal Science in UPM :3
Damn, they never update the details.
What's now?!
Two choices:
First, I accept the offer, finish this course and see if I can switch my major in Master.
Or to wait for another year and reapply for Veterinary Medicine.
But that I will waste damn hell lot of time and what if I am not capable of doing Medicine?
This is a lot to think...
Oh boi, il mio futuro.

No comments:

Post a Comment