loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Saturday 11 August 2018

Sleep journal #1

Woke up on a soft bed.
Strangely, it is so comfortable.
It is the queen-sized bed that I used to sleep back in old house.
I am back to old house.
The sky was dark but my room was illuminate by cyan light.
Soft and calm.
It gives off peaceful and familiar feeling.
Funny...
Having a tough time to sleep in my conscious state and now in a the dream too?
Without thinking, I went out from the room and headed outside of my house.
Everything still look the same!
The indents of the floor that I used to trip over them!
The staircases that full of holes making them hard to walk through...  
The sun was yet to rise so the sky was still freaky dark.
The good old fluorescent light that never light up still being the same.
What the use of that light if it never does it job!
After reminisced all of that, I headed down.
Well, it is not a lucid dream so basically I just follow/watch the whole scene.
Then, I reached to the lowest floor.
I was greeted by a lot of kids that I used to play with when I were young.
We used to play chasing games, throwing balls at each other, jumping through obstacles...
Oh oh! I will never forget about how we got a fallen door, sat on them and slid down from 4th floor to 3rd floor.
I remembered it is damn scary, hurt my hand and my butt that time but it was best thing I ever done!
However, the kids that I used to play were now grown up, they were not kids anymore.
It was weird to see them so still so small and cute.
Plus, isn't now midnight?
Why everyone was still playing here?!
Next, I dunno why but I knocked on someone house.
Wasn't it weird to knock someone's house in the middle of the night?
That house if not mistaken, it was my ex-classmate's house, Afiqah's.
Surprisingly, they opened.
They were sleeping at the living room.
But they were not Afiqah's family.
They were Nabila's, my ex-classmate too.
Weird @@
Somehow, I walked into their house in midnight.
Awkward...
There was a long awkward silent.
I just sat inside their room and chill.
After some time, I faced Nabila and she said something that made me unsettled for awhile...
"Next time don't ever come to me and seek comfort from me."
Then I woke up @@
The timeline is almost the same as in the dream.
The sky outside is dark blue just like in the dream.
It feels like I am in a parallel space for a moment.
I didn't know that I will seek comfort from her though...
But I didn't expect she will say that...
The feeling of being rejected by others really hurt me.
Maybe I deserve it because I used to complain a lot about her last time?
But even though I complain, I will still support her a bit.
Guilt?
What a weird dream.
It feels nostalgic yet confuse @@

No comments:

Post a Comment