loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Thursday 8 February 2018

As quick as a drop of a hat, just like the rain come and go~


HELLO PEA~PLE!
Yeah that's right pea~ple, I am talking to you!
(Ps: I just like how the word PEA fits with -PLE)
Okay! No joke anymore, pardon me for being crazy for a moment!
A quick update!
or to be precise, to rant silly stuff :3

Ehem!
Just finished my job and damn, heavy rain poured down right after I stepped out of my office.
There is something I don't understand what's going on!
WHY THE RAIN ALWAYS POUR DOWN WHEN I STEP OUT OF ANYWHERE?!
No kidding, not once, not twice and not thrice but many many many time!!!
IS THIS SOME KIND OF PRANK OR WHAT?
MAYBE SOMEONE IS PLAYING WATER EVERY TIME I COME OUT?
At first I thought it was coincidence but after many times?
THIS A JOKE!
There's the time when I got out of office, right after I left office, HEAVY RAIN POURING DOWN --- BRUUUUAHHHHHH!!!
(= = the sound effect) 
I got no choice but to wait until it got less heavier.
When the rain getting smaller, I went to nearby restaurant for dinner.
At that moment the rain slowly stop, so I thought I wanted to go other place, more further away from office to eat.
BUT DAMN THE HEAVY RAIN STARTED AGAIN!
WHAT IS THIS?!
So I got no choice x2 but to eat at there, just when I entered the restaurant, it stopped!
AND GUESS WHAT?
Right after I finished my dinner and prepared to move out, IT RAIN AGAIN!!!
DAMN! AM I CURSED OR WHAT?!
WHAT KARMA IS THIS?!
(lol sorry for using so many cap lock XD but this not making any sense to me)


















Okay, that is the first one and for the next one is about my job.
Damn for the past two days are just chaos in office.
Most of us busy like a group of ants preparing foods for winter!
Just when I thought there is no job in office because we all submitted most of the projects but the work continue piling up again!
Our client suddenly asked to change a picture from the booklet.
(Ohh change one illust, it will be easy. I guess this is what most of them think but HA they are so wrong about that!)
It is not just one miserable illust that have to change but the whole world that consist of around 30 languages.
Man, plus the picture changes are so minute and unnoticeable.
Huhu, why would they want to change this, change that at last minute and make our life so troublesome D:
I understand that they want perfect but not last minute bruhh TT
(I AM TIRED!!!)
It is so sad that two of my colleagues have left the office and the workforce getting lesser and lesser :( 

OKAY I THINK THAT'S ALL FOR MY RANTING SECTION!
I got no time to waste, have to prepare for my admission test on this coming Saturday, which is left 2 more days @@
(I am screwed!!!)
Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment