loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Today story of my life #11

Yo bruh!
Today's weather is damn hot right?!
My gosh, my body is melting D:





















(help~)

Okay back to the business now, update whatever happened today @@
Early morning, I went for jogging with my father around 7.10a.m. and back at 8.00a.m. 
After that, I went to my old secondary school to take my cert.
School has some changes, the wall looked nicer than last time, more artistic feels~
Yet the pool is still empty, throwback when the whole chinese society cleaned the pool and there are a lot of tadpoles during the cleaning.
I still remember which I put them in a bottle and raised them, they are all black in colour, so cute!!!
Sadly they all died because I dunno what to feed them TT...

I asked most of them whether they are free to take the cert, too bad only CCG available @@
I thought can have a yamcha section since is CNY but never mind, wrong timing ish ish.
Then, I followed my father to the bank to settle his stuff and around 10.30a.m. I reached home.
Awhile then father asked me to drive to Bandar Sri Damansara to visit relatives.
On the way to there, shit almost happen LOL.
(I didn't drive for like few months or more and now asked me to drive so far, thanks god nothing happen TT) 
There are a lot of cross roads, roundabouts and up-down bridges.
(I cannot D:)
The live GPS (my father)  sometime also confused me = =.
Just now there is Y-shaped road in front, my father told me to stay on the right lane but asked me to go straight.
There is a car beside me also stayed on the wrong lane, she wished to turn right and she didn't saw me signaling to the left.
Almost crash but I bet she didn't know because she didn't notice me LOL...
Lucky I was able to stop in time if not I will beheaded D:
(bro's car no play play, we didn't asked him before using)
Really need to take full attention on the road and be wise, thanks god T^T nothing happen~
Not good to drive at unfamiliar place without GPS, dunno which lane should I stick to.
So throughout the road trip it was unpleasant :3
Around noon, we reached their house, if not mistaken is my grandfather's brother.
When I first saw him, my heart ache for a bit.
I saw his face has more wrinkles compared to last year, his standing posture and walking indicated his body is weak...
Although we only see each other once a year, the feeling of sad is real...
Time goes by so quickly that sometime I can't comprehend it.
We are growing day by day and they are aging day by day...
Sometime I do wish that we can stop the time, enjoy the moment right now but it is useless thoughts anyway, it involves breaking the law of physics etc @@
Oh yeah and they didn't celebrate CNY because of his wife which is their grandmother passed away few months ago...
I dunno if it is appropriate to visit them because Chinese's tradition mentioned that if one has passed away less than a year, they should not celebrate any festival...
When my father chatted with them, I can see they are not really in a mood to celebrate CNY @@
We didn't stay long at their house, I just wish everything will be back great for them in the future.
On our way home, another shitty stuff happened.
I really hate the road at there, too much of up bridges and keep go round round, signboards aren't helping at all and I was too stupid for not using GPS ish!
One wrong turn straight to "holan" :<
But lucky there were no much car that time, can stop by and quickly use GPS.
Too bad wasted RM2.50 for the tol.
Then few minutes ride, my mom suddenly got dizzy and wanted vomit.
So quickly stopped at the road side for couple of times @@
If she vomited in the car, bye world I will not be seen anymore... 
She said that I drove horribly.
What?! Did I really that bad in driving @@?!
I fetched my classmates before they said I was a good driver!
T^T lies everywhere~
But I wondered it is she ate too much of fruits since yesterday, because her stuff all fruits...
(TT cannot be my driving skill is it?!)
Oh another fact, my mom felt dizzy so she opened the window behind the car.
I can't believe that will hurt your ears slightly due to some pressure?
It feels like you were in a plane and the pilot suddenly drove the plane downward quickly.
Yeah that feelings...
The sound like helicopter too :3
Anyway I hate that, open window while driving bad and is freaky hot, all the hot air enter...
Can't believe so many shit shit happened in one day...
Hopefully everything will be alright and nothing more happen!
That's all for today, ciao~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment