loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 30 December 2013

Ahh... :P



So long I didn't renew my blog...
Today at least I got write some... ^^
No idea to write :3
Got idea also I didn't write because...
I doesn't know how to write...
My English and my Chinese are bad =m=
Wish my English and my Chinese will be improve more
By writing blog and reading people's blog ^^
By the way...
This few days...
I dunno what had happen to me...
Just keep asking questions...
Think a lot of my future...
Even when I open computer...
I kinda don't like to open Facebook...
Dunno why...
Maybe I just don't want to disturb my friends o.o?
Dunno why I just got this feeling...
Just scare like I had disturbed them...
Keep thinking am I a burden for you all...
I don't want to be a burden...
I don't want to be hate by other people...
I want to stay with you all forever...
=3= Keep ask questions again...
Why...!!! Why...!!!
This few days so weird...!!!
Am I really really grow up...?
But I don't want to grow up!!!
I just want to be small time...!!!
I don't want to be old...!!!
Just can't accept reality...
I really really wish time froze now...
Never flies anymore...

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment