loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 30 December 2013

Should I be happy or...?


Today...
I think I had grown up...
I go HUKM clinic to test blood by my own...
My own~~~! Oh yeah...
When I was small...
Every time I need my parents to help me up...
But today...
I just sit alone at the waiting place...
Waiting my number to be call...
Alone...
First time for me... :3
But when my number been call =3=
She say my paper haven cop and haven pay yet...
That time I was " WHAT?!?!?!? =3=!!! "
So I need to wait again ==
The counter need 8.00a.m. then open /.\
So stupid am I...
Come so early...
Get first number...
But also need wait ==
But at last...
It open...
And it cost RM5...
=3= Lucky I bring some money...
If not I DOME...
After finish...
I walk back home alone...
Last time I always call my parents to fetch me...
But today they all busy...
So I need to walk lah~
On the way back...
I passed by 7-11...
I can't believe I refuse to buy mol point...
As usual...
When I passed by 7-11...
I sure used up all my money to buy mol point...
But today was different...
I didn't buy it o.o...
I force myself not to buy it...
Kinda think am I already changed?
Am I grown up?
Should I be happy or?
Would I change more next time?
After changed?
Nice?
I dunno...

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment