loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 25 February 2019

Starting of week 3

The starting of week 3...
I feel like I have been in jail for more than a month...
Damn = =
The feeling is real as fuck...
I am struggling...
Group projects are same as usual, I have deal the work myself.
I have to go on solo mode and kill all those projects.
Group mates are not helping much either.
The only reason?
Because I have to do "statistic work".
Oh wow, do you remember I am in same class with you?
So I don't have to do is it?
I just don't understand why?
Why I could finish it all by myself while all of them can't even help?
I wondering what are they busying...
Because we all have the same class and I even took extra classes than them...
Why O.O?!
Is everyone in my course like that?
None of them tried to work hard or at least show slightly passionate about finishing the projects?
Oh my lord T^T
However luckily I got someone in mind that can drive me forwards and keep me going...
If not I would really need a body bag to bag me up and throw it to the dumpster @..@
Ranting finish, ciao~

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear your team member is not cooperative. Most people do tends think about themselves, put themselves as priority. These people usually can't perform. Hopefully you will find better team in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just gonna go with the flow for now D: hopefully can finish on time huhu

      Delete