loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Thursday 13 July 2017

Random post~

Hello to all night owls, here I am to random update~
It is kinda funny and hilarious to read back the previous post that I have posted few years back.
I can't believe that was I who wrote it LOL, it is just too cringe! ( but I think right now also cringe hahah )
Well, I dunno what to write also for this post.
Maybe I should update what's going on today.
Just done my MUET speaking test today ( bloody hell I am nervous as fuck from yesterday night to this morning )
After exam I went to KFC, thought can go back early but I realized that...
I have to fetch 4 people home ( and rip RM30 for petrol money just in case :3 )
I actually missed the day where I drive my car alone, sing in car aloud without anybody and most importantly petrol won't finish like water.
All I can blame is I don't have balls to act selfish, I wonder if being selfish can really bring happiness for a moment?
As I know that I keep on maintaining my reputation, doing everything for people's sake.
Is these really what I want?
Sometime I do feel like people are taking advantages of me, but my inner self of mine keep on telling me to be selfless.
So that my reputation won't drop...
I don't know man, it is kinda confusing as I always in dilemma situation.
Since it is very late, I will just update until here~
Tomorrow actually I have to wake up early to celebrate classmate's birthday~ 
Is just a quick update so don't take it too seriously because I just write whatever is in my mind.
Good night everyone! ( especially you o0o )

No comments:

Post a Comment