loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Today story of my life #10

Hello readers!!!
Today I went many places and it is freaky FUN!!!
Well I started off at Taman Botanikal Ayer Keroh, Melaka.


Peaceful place, nature sound and last but not least MONKEY ( don't mind me haha I am a city girl :P )
This Mr/Mrs Monkey passed by and just sat there waiting for me to take photo of him/her ( haha XD )


I went there jogging, accompanied one younger niece ( she is very annoying ish ish -joking- )
After that, I went to good old place and ate my breakfast, dry mee hun ( after jogging eat so fat also no use )
Then I slept for like 2 hours and went back to KL.
Weird dream I have there, I dreamed about all my tuition sir, they all became my step dads LOL... ( weird!!! )
Evening, I waited for my brother to reach home then we went for a movie.
He got his free tickets from NIKON ( cool thoo XD nice job he got there )
So around 7.30pm, we drove to IOI City Mall, Putrajaya there and watched 'POTC'...
Damn, the show finished at 10.30pm+ and the shops all have closed at that time.
OMG it was the first time ever I been in a shopping mall where every shops have closed ( weird but cool feeling!!! )
Then lights slowly closed and escalators were not working too ( indescribable fun )

Actually I have another party event organized by my classmate but I thought I can't make it so I didn't go for it...
Kinda feel sad because everyone is going, since I decided not to go then screw it!
Sorry ya and happy early birthday to your dada too :P
Another tragedy truth is I have to go for a movie with my classmates tomorrow too.
And they want to watch 'POTC', which I have already watched it today...
Aduii, too bad I can't convince my bro to watch another movie today, if not everything will go smoothly.
Well, never mind!
The thing is I go out not because of the movie, but because of the FUN with friends.
Everything worth it ( I hope so )
I am still headache-ing on what to wear tomorrow =m= ( someone please enlighten me~ ) 

That's all for today haha :P
End~

No comments:

Post a Comment