loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Friday 22 May 2020

Please give me some strength

Wishing for some motivation juice.
I am unmotivated.
The sky is so dark that my heart seems to lose its way.
Being woke up by headache in the early of the morning.
It is funny how J and I think the same about the headache.
We both thought we gonna have a tumour in our brain whenever we have a headache.
Haha, I just love how funny we are. 
Pretty much everyone is asleep.
This isn't the first time but I don't like the feeling of waiting for everyone to wake up and not feeling alone.
Anyways swallowed 2 big pills of paracetamol.
My throat hurts like hell because of that big size pills.
Head still hurts from yesterday, hope it will be alright soon.
I need to do something productive for today at least.
Good luck everyone, hope the best for you all too as always.

2 comments: