loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 27 May 2019

Immersing in dream world

Hmm, I must say this week is 'adequate' eventful.
Well in my own dream of course lol...
I still don't want to let myself back to reality just yet, but damn world, I still got real life to live on.
I am slightly scare of what will come after me, tons of works as well as lot of duty to do and message that needed to respond instantly because I am responsible for external affair of a society.
I am procrastinating, it is a rare moment I get some time only for myself, this temporary holiday I must not waste! 
It is been a week or more I cut myself out of outside world.
I have been travelling throughout the "world"...
From London to France for the search of some mystery file, I am glad I can understand little bit of french so I don't have to use Google Translate to understand it all XD
Then back to London horribly because storm came and our ship sank like titanic.
After returning safe and sound, we embarked on a journey to Egypt for bandit hunting.
Haha that is so much fun, all thanks to a new historical and geographical novel that I have been reading up till now (still reading it)...
It is weird because I never study one before and I detest history and geography for the rest of my life.
But man, those books are awesome to read!
Okay, after countless of day and sleepless night, too bad human have to sleep for the body to work efficiently, if not I would be not wasting time sleeping...
I guess it is time for me to back to reality for once @@...
Curse you reality, because of you I got obligation to settle my unfinished tasks!
"Knowledge is power is time is money" - Mr Ambrose aka Robert Their 
Look it up the quote, you will know which books I am referring to, it is nice to read in my personal humble opinion!
Off I go for my 'death' towards reality... 
Just kidding, ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment