loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Monday 9 April 2018

Dream

“What is the purpose of my life, is it doesn't have to do with learning to let go?” - Jack Johnson
Dream is what most of the people have in them.
However, sadly not all dream come true just the way we want.
Even though with all kind of efforts and determinations, dream is still a dream for some people.
Does that mean that we need to learn to let go something we truly want?
Isn't that unfair?
I wonder... Is life even fair from the start?

...

I came across people telling me that the job they are having right now aren't what they first dreamed of.
Mr A the IT guy, I mentioned before remember right?
He told me that before becoming an IT guy, he actually wanted to learn graphic design.
Maybe because during applications, he and his parents messed up, they thought IT and that are the same?
I am quite surprise to find out that he likes graphic design.
My brother doesn't feel happy to become a graphic designer.
As far as I know, many people aren't respect those graphic designer...
They thought drawing is an easy job, everyone can draw is what they think so they could just look down on them.
Drawing needs ideas, passions, supports, respects and much more in order to do accomplish their tasks well splendidly.
We really need to show some respect to graphic designer!
I can see Mr A the IT guy really interested in those, but he got stuck into this IT business in the office.
Busy all day and night due to unorganized system in the office.
Good thing is that he still manage to learn all Photoshop/Illustration by himself.
I admire his spirit.
I shall hope he is happy with his current job.

Second person that I want to talk about is F-san from the office too, the one mixed Malay and Japanese.
Well this guy, at first I am not fond of him because of the rumors about him being a lazy fellow.
You can see my post <Observation>, I regretted talking so much bad stuff about him last time.
My first impression of him is no so good.
Worst is I can't believe I hated boss so much in the beginning too, I need to retract that statement!!!
Sorry boss!!! 
I really should never judge people by their covers and of course rumors too.
Thanks so much boss for letting me go for lunch with the customers and get to eat nice western food!
I truly never expect boss to be easy-going type haha...
Gomen'nasai M-san(boss) and F-san!
By having lunch with F-san, I am able to know little about him.
F-san as a business/salesman, but he actually wants to involve himself with astronomy stuff.
I kinda knew he will say that, I dunno why but my intuition told me that.
Oh boi, when he starts with those galaxy talks, I can see his eyes beaming like a kid.
He explained about outer space, told me about how he saw Jupiter when using his friend high-modern telescope.
He knows a lot of stuff but why doesn't he go for his dream?
I am so curious because he is so into those stars stuff but why end up in this office?
I don't dare to ask, scare it it is something he doesn't want to share @@? 
I will just hope the best to him anyway.

...

I really want to know more about people around me and what actually they have been through.
I bet some people want to tell their story too but can't find anyone to share with.
I wish to be that person but sometime I can't promise to keep it a secret ==
I am so bad I know it TT because sometime I can't handle the thoughts so I write it here.
Of course I make it anonymous so no one will know anyway haha! 
Through listening I really can see so many different story from different people.
With this I started to ponder more things about life.
How intriguing life is.
Unfair, cruel yet it is still fun to explore.
In my perspective it is truly sad that what you really wish to be VS reality, is just like day and night - a different story.
I really wish they could just be what they want to be and be happy too!
Anyway, all the best for everyone, of course to you readers and last but not least myself haha!
Definitely cannot forget myself, I am totally a self-centered fellow for sure #confirm!
Well! It is late right now and got to go work tomorrow.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment