loading... ღ It's all about my life ღ

Thursday 23 July 2015

Anger

What's up word~ ( Not sup is up kayy )

Today,
I didn't finish up those tasks that teacher gave.
I got so stress up and sad as other people had finished it.
I end up angry and blame other people.
I am such a bad-tempered girl huh :/
I want to cure it but can anyone tell me what's the way?
It happens many time during discussing time.
I am so angry when I am explaining about it but some one doesn't even listen what I am saying,
then in the end they don't want finish it or ask me once again.
Afterward,
we have to waste some time to explain once again.
Anyway today,
I have some responsible too, :/
I want to make sure everyone understand it,
so I asked them many time until they really understand it,
we waste much time at that.

Yet,
Sometime I just want some respect. ( Or I want respect by others everytime lol, damn I am such a sohai )
I am impress to those teachers I know.
Actually I want to ask how they managed to calm themselves down when students didn't even focus or listening them.
Won't they get stress up?
How they cope with it? Jeez answers please )

Lastly,
I feel so sorry if I had said something bad ( I know sorry doesn't mean anything but nah I don't care at all )
Anyway,
imma want everything perfect until end up being so mean :/
sorry :3

End...

No comments:

Post a Comment